The Fourth Montenegrin Symposium on Graphs, Informatics and Algebra – MESIGMA 2023
MESIGMA is a symposium that brings together researchers from several fields of mathematics and computer science.
As the scientific framework for MESIGMA is widely set, we consider it to be an incentive environment for finding “shared territory” of diverse scientific disciplines.
- Mathematical forum of Montenegro
- Faculty of Science and Mathematics University of Montenegro
- Faculty of Information Studies, Novo mesto, Slovenia
When: 6th – 9th October 2023.
Where? Hotel ”Palas” (****), Petrovac, Montenegro
Organizational committee: Goran Popivoda, Sasa Vujosevic, Nikola Konatar
Scientific committee: Zana Kovijanic Vukicevic, Aleksandra Tepeh, Djordje Baralic,Vladimir Bozovic, Riste Skrekovski, Dusan Jokanovic.
BASIC TOPICS OF THE SYMPOSIUM:
The conference will be held at the hotel “Palas” (****). For participants who choose to stay in the same hotel, the following conditions apply:
- The half board in a double room is 43 euros
- The half board in a single room is 60,20 euros
- Residence tax and insurance is 1.50 euro per person/day.
Reservation of accommodation is done directly through the hotel website with note of participation for MESIGMA conference.
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
The deadline for registration is September 15th.
- Fill the form.
- Participants who want to exhibit their work, they need to write an abstract in a given LaTeX format.
For participants who only want to attend the conference, they need to send this form to this email, and those who wish to present their work, with a pre-filled form, need to send an abstract in a given LaTeX format.
The email subject should be in the format: Name and surname – MESIGMA (for example: John Smith – MESIGMA)
Registration fee is
– 100 Euro per participant, if payment is made by September 10th
– 130 euros per participant if the payment is made after September 10th
Registration fee can be paid
- by banking transaction
payment instructions from abroad
download PDF file
- directly, upon arrival at the symposium
The price of the entry includes: two coffee breaks daily during the seminar, conference material, as well as gala dinner…
The selected papers will be found in the special edition of Mathematica Montisnigri.